About the role
- Understand the market needs and opportunities; know the competitors and what they’re offering.
- Oversee companies’ products life cycles; from definition through to release and ongoing maintenance.
- Collect, analyze, design, and define product requirements, including Writing PRD’s and technical specifications, user flows and stories – from concept to launch.
- Work closely with internal departments and companies clients to deeply understand and synthesize their needs toward product priorities, plans, and impactful capabilities.
- Ensure that all new product features are delivered on-time with the content and quality that we committed.
- Monitor and understand the product’s key metrics and ensure it serves the company’s vision and mission.
Be a part of an innovative environment and impact the business growth of the company.
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal – a MUST!
- Technical/Engineering background or engineering education – a MUST!
- 3-4 years’ proven experience in analyzing and defining product requirements including building tech-based solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of effective collaboration with R&D in an – Agile environment.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various situations prioritizing multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Capable of working independently and being the decision-maker.
- Positive approach & know how to get things done.
- Experience in the marketing/ eCommerce industry – Advantage!
- Experience with A/B testing, analytics tools – Advantage!
- Experience at a fast-moving B2B SaaS tech startup – Advantage!