February 23, 2021
Top spring marketing strategies for eCommerce brands
Spring is just around the corner! And now is the time to stimulate your users and get them enthusiastic about your brand all over again. While Spring may not be the highest sales season, there are plenty of ways eCommerce brands can benefit from the season to drive more sales.
Spring up your social media
Spring imagery brings blooming flowers, landscaping, Easter eggs, birds tweeting, and picnics in the park. So, update your social media accounts with the season’s theme:
- Use bright palettes
- Feature new arrivals, sale and special events.
- Don’t forget to create dedicated social media campaigns with the season theme.
- Demonstrate your products on YouTube – like unboxing new arrivals.
- Post on the Instagram related content to Spring
A robust social media marketing strategy will strengthen your brand, engage your followers, and ultimately drive traffic to your e-shop.
Run storytelling promotions and sales
The spring season has its share of holidays and events. Turn them into storytelling opportunities for marketing campaigns.
Embrace the power of email marketing
The email channel is one of the primary sources of traffic and revenue.
- Make sure to integrate email campaigns into your marketing strategy.
- Use email to notify users about new arrivals, seasonal campaigns and any relevant content.
- Don’t forget to include a call-to-action (CTA) button that redirects to a relevant web page.
- An automated newsletter with personalised content is always an efficient way to engage and retain your customers.
After putting all that effort into engaging marketing campaigns and strategies, you have one more thing to do: Set up abandon carts email journey. Cart abandonment emails can convert up to 7x more than any other channel.