Last updated: 25 March 2020
For the purposes of applicable data protection laws (the “Data Protection Laws“), the “controller” of personal information collected through www.exposebox.com (the “Website”) is ExposeBox Ltd.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you request a demo
If you request a demo through Our Website, we will collect information about you including your name, email address, phone number and employer information.
We will use the personal information that We collect about you to provide you with a copy of a demo requested and keep you informed about our products and services.
When you contact us
If you contact Us, for example by submitting an online form that We make available on Our Website or by emailing or telephoning Us, We will collect any information that you choose to provide to Us, including your name and email address.
We will use this information to review, investigate and respond to any comment or question that you may raise.
If you engage Our Services or are employed by a company that engages Our Services
If you, or an organisation that you work for, receive Services from Us, We may collect information about you such as your name, email address, employer, job title, and work contact details.
We will use this information to create and maintain your or your employer’s account with Us as well as to administer Our relationship with you or your employer, including to contact you in relation to the provision of the Services.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use Our Website We may automatically collect information from your device:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including:
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Website (including date and time);
- page response times download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- methods used to browse away from the page; and
- browsing data, pages visited.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
Our Website may use “Cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies, in order to for Us to provide Our Website and present you with information that is customized for you.
A “Cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on Our Website. The cookies that We use will collect your IP address and user agent description string, which We will store. Certain cookies and other technologies can be linked to information, such as an IP address, and serve to recognise you when you return to Our Website and tell Us how long you spend on Our Website.
If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you can alter your browser settings at any time to block their block the placement of cookies on your computer at any time by adjusting your browser settings.
3. OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you contact Us, request a demo through Our Website, or engage our Services (or if you are employed by an organisation that engages our Services), Our legal basis for processing your personal information is that We have a legitimate interest in administering and monitoring Our Website, and responding to queries of Our current and prospective customers.
If you sign up to receive marketing messages from Us, or provide us with your details in the course of requesting a demo, We will contact you from time to time with information about similar products and services that We think may be of interest to you.
You can opt-out of receiving further messages at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from Us.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Members of Our corporate group;
- Third-Party Service providers that help Us operate Our business, Our Website or administer activities on Our behalf, such as Google Cloud Platform;
- Professional advisors such as attorneys, accountants, auditors, financial and other professionals;
- Regulatory authorities, including tax authorities;
- Law enforcement agencies, courts and other relevant tribunals.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our agreements; or to protect Our rights, property, or safety, or those of Our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that We collect from you will be transmitted to third parties located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including to Israel.
If you would like more information about how your personal information is transferred, and the safeguards applied, please contact Us at email@example.com.
7. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The period for which We will retain your personal information will vary depending on the purposes it was collected for, as well as the requirements of any applicable law or regulation.
For example, if you submit a query through our Site, we will store your personal information and details about your query for as long as is necessary to respond to you, and in accordance with our general policy on the retention of business records.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You may have certain rights in relation to the personal information We collect about you. These may include the right to request access to the data We hold about you, or to obtain a copy of the personal information in a machine-readable format, to request that it is erased or that any inaccurate personal information is rectified. You may also have the right to ask Us to restrict how we process your personal information or to withdraw your consent to how We process your personal information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a request.
You also have the right to complain about the use of your personal data to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU Data Protection Laws, is available on the EU Commission’s website at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en
9. LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
Our Website may enable you to interact with or contain links to third party websites, mobile software applications and services that are not owned or controlled by Us (each a “Third Party Service”).
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of changes to Our operations or practices and, further, to make sure it remains appropriate to any changes in the law, technology and the business environment. Any personal information held will be governed by Our most current Policy.
11. CONTACT US