May 17, 2022
Shopify vs. shopify plus- the main differences you need to know
You may be wondering what is the difference between Shopify and Shopify plus. In short, Shopify Plus is the premium version of Shopify, also known as the top-rated e-commerce platform.
With the basic version of Shopify, businesses are equipped with core-selling features such as multilingual selling, dropshipping tools, and multi-currency selling, to name a few. On the other hand, with Shopify Plus, businesses get the most functionality out of Shopify and complete control over their webstore.
Are you curious about Shopify plus features? Debating if it would benefit your business or if it is worth the cost?
Here are some of the main features and tools you can look forward to with Shopify Plus to help you better decide what platform is better for your shop.
- AI-driven user experience and checkout features -One of the impressive features in the Shopify Plus that is designed to increase sales exponentially is the AI-driven experiences. Based on what users search and their shopping history, they receive a customized homepage and personalized messaging that ultimately increase sales when they checkout.
- Customize your users’ experience- With new tools included on Shopify Plus, such as Shopify Scripts and Shopify Flows, you can personalize the products on your users’ homepage with items that may better interest them. For example, you can deliver personalized discount pricing and coupon deals based on your user presets using Flows and Scripts.
- Dedicated and personalized support for your store- Shopify Plus provides your business with better support than ever via Launch Engineer. The Launch Engineer tool helps you throughout the entire store setup process from start to end. In addition, it is there to help you with tasks like finding partners for your projects or even with third-party integrations.
- Operate multiple Shopify stores from one account- With the exclusive Shopify Organization Admin tool, you can control multiple stores with just one account. Also, with the Shopify admin dashboard, you can access analytics, manage users, edit stores and even build automation for any of your stores.
- Accept over 10,000 orders per minute- If you have a large business growing in volume with lots of orders, you may want to consider Shopify Plus. With this upgraded platform, you can accept more orders than the basic Shopify version at a quicker and more efficient rate.
Finally, in terms of pricing, while Basic Shopify costs $29 a month, Shopify Plus starts at $2,000 a month.
In sum, Shopify Plus is the most elite plan Shopify offers for modern enterprise brands. If your company needs an added bandwidth for increased sales, more customized user experiences, or advanced support, you may consider upgrading to Shopify Plus.
Now that you know the main differences between the basic platform and the upgraded one, it’s your turn to decide which would best fit your business needs.